Privacy And Terms
Effective Date: December 2015
Pattenden Web Design’s Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of Pattenden Web Design (“Pattenden Web Design”). Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 2009, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers’ information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the Pattenden Web Design business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
- Accuracy — Pattenden Web Design maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — Pattenden Web Design implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — Pattenden Web Design will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — Pattenden Web Design maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — Pattenden Web Design maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — Pattenden Web Design will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education — Pattenden Web Design educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing — Pattenden Web Design is committed to periodic auditing to ensure adherence to established privacy policies, standards and procedures
Information You Supply on Pattenden Web Design’s Web Site (“Pattenden Web Design”)
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at the contact information listed below.
Contacting Pattenden Web design
Please use the contact information below to ask questions or review, update or correct the personally identifiable information that you provided on any of the Pattenden Web Design Web sites:
Pattenden Web Design
Attn: Privacy Program Office
10-1377 Martindale Street.
Windsor, ON N9B 1G3